Monday, May 25, 2009

The Best Aunt Ever...

The kids beloved Auntie came to visit this week, the whole purpose of the trip being to spend the day with her special nephew who recently turned five.

His special day included a trip to the toy store, lunch at his favourite restaurant and an afternoon in the garden where they worked hard to decorate every inch of our concrete walkway. What a great day...what lucky kids to have such an awesome Aunt...this is just a glimpse of what I came home to that day...




About This Blog

I am a photographer, wife and mother with two perfect kids. I created this blog as a way to journal our adventures and post my photos as I explore the art of photography.

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP