Friday, September 4, 2009

Parksville

It wouldn't be summer without a trip to Parksville. We headed up island last weekend looking for one last weekend at the beach. The weather was awesome. We had luxury accommodations at a new resort called Sunrise Ridge and it was spectacular.. the kitchen was enough to make me want to move in. We ate, swam, went for nighttime walks, played tons of minigolf and generally vegged. It was a great family weekend and a great way to say goodbye to summer. Here are some of my fav moments.











About This Blog

I am a photographer, wife and mother with two perfect kids. I created this blog as a way to journal our adventures and post my photos as I explore the art of photography.

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP