Thursday, October 29, 2009

Some Exciting News!

I mentioned earlier this week that two of my photos were selected as finalists for Pioneer Women's photography challenge...Well I was so excited and shocked and amazed and honoured this morning to discover that one of my photos actually won!!!!  Wow... little ole me?  really?  I never win anything.. Wow.  And if that wasn't enough, my screaming fans (literally...they were screaming when I got home..) greeted me at the door tonight with a beautiful surprise...  Actually it was my loving other half who brought them home to me.. he was my biggest fan even before I became famous. Fame, flowers and the love of adoring fans....Life is pretty good today....



About This Blog

I am a photographer, wife and mother with two perfect kids. I created this blog as a way to journal our adventures and post my photos as I explore the art of photography.

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP