Wednesday, December 16, 2009

falalalala...lalalala

Things are crazy right now. Parties, concerts, gifts to buy...the kids are bouncing off the wall about Christmas this year.  And I'm not ready. I always think I'm going to get ahead of the chaos but each year it slips away from me and I'm stressed and overwhelmed by it all.  Next week will be different.  Next week they will be no more work.. no more school. It'll be just us..sleeping in..cuddling..watching xmas movies..just hanging out.  Until then I will take a deep breath and try to relax and get through this last week.. here some pictures of our trek to pick out our tree this past weekend..




About This Blog

I am a photographer, wife and mother with two perfect kids. I created this blog as a way to journal our adventures and post my photos as I explore the art of photography.

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP