Sunday, January 31, 2010

Rainy days

Do I ever hate this time of year.  The dreary weather is really getting to me these days.  The long days stuck indoors is driving me bonkers.  I'm running out of things to keep the kids occupied.  I definitely think the friends of ours who decided to pack up and move to Costa Rica for a year had the right idea. 

The bright side is that with each passing, dreary day we're getting ever so much closer to our trip to Mexico.. omg I just want to wake up and be there... this is how we passed some time on Saturday while it poured outside.. just playing around inside on a rainy day.







And then finally the sun came out so we headed down to the beach...of course she had to bring her purse...lol

About This Blog

I am a photographer, wife and mother with two perfect kids. I created this blog as a way to journal our adventures and post my photos as I explore the art of photography.

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP