Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pink Sugar Cupcakery

It's liberation day!  For those of you who don't know, Lily is anaphylactic to milk protein.  Since birth we have always had to be so vigilant about everything she eats. Her entire life she's had to avoid any store bought goodies.  Birthday parties, classroom treats, goodies at birthday parties... she's never been able to partake.  Well that has all changed.  Today I discovered the Pink Sugar Cupcakery.  Every delicious cupcake is completely dairy-free.  I emailed the owner to chat and she confirmed that they are all made with soy milk and milk free margerine.  I want to hug her.  Finally someone has come to our rescue.  So tonight we sampled the merchandise and omg they are good.  And watching Lily eat her first store bought cupcake ever was the best treat of all..  Thanks Pink Sugar Cupcakery... you will be seeing alot of the Wray family.


 




About This Blog

I am a photographer, wife and mother with two perfect kids. I created this blog as a way to journal our adventures and post my photos as I explore the art of photography.

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP