Saturday, September 26, 2009

Julie + Johann = ?

Julie and I have been bffs since I can remember. We were born two days apart in the same hospital and have basically been friends ever since. Johann is her soulmate and the most wonderful, patient, loving man...a perfect match for her somewhat fiesty demeanor :-). And now they are expecting their first and I couldn't be more excited for them! I was lucky enough to be given the chance to photograph them recently and despite the bees we had a blast. And I just can't wait until Christmas when I can take newborn shots of miss nibs!


I couldn't possibly pick my favourite shot but here are a few ...

























About This Blog

I am a photographer, wife and mother with two perfect kids. I created this blog as a way to journal our adventures and post my photos as I explore the art of photography.

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP