Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spring and new beginnings

I've been ignoring this blog.  I'll admit it.  Things have been cloudy for a while and I just haven't had any motivation to blog or to take photos for that matter.  But now it's spring... it's warming up..it's sunny again...and things are shifting under my feet.  The clouds are finally lifting. 

I picked up my camera last night for the first time in forever.  How could I not with Miss Kyla in the house.  I just want to kiss those cheeks and listen to her little giggles forever....





About This Blog

I am a photographer, wife and mother with two perfect kids. I created this blog as a way to journal our adventures and post my photos as I explore the art of photography.

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP