Thursday, May 27, 2010

Weekend Away

Summer is almost here although you wouldn't know if from the terrible rain we've been suffering with the past few days.  Last weekend we headed to Parksville for some R & R. I love this place...I always feel instantly better when we arrive in this tiny quaint town.  It's so untouched in so many ways. 

I spent my childhood summers in Parksville and it still has the same feel...family and friends on the beach, kids running everywhere until after the sun sets...sandcastles and bonfires...it's really my favourite place in the world.  We had a great weekend just hanging out as a family...can't wait to go back.









About This Blog

I am a photographer, wife and mother with two perfect kids. I created this blog as a way to journal our adventures and post my photos as I explore the art of photography.

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP