Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dear sad, lonely little blog...

Dear Blog:

Sorry I haven't connected in a while.  Summer is here and we are having way too much to bother with you.  No offense, but who wants to be inside online when the sun is shining and the beach is calling.  I promise I will give you lots of blog love when the clouds return and the days are shorter.  For now, please take this photo as a token of my love and appreciation. 

Sincerely, working mother and professional juggler.

DSC_0036

About This Blog

I am a photographer, wife and mother with two perfect kids. I created this blog as a way to journal our adventures and post my photos as I explore the art of photography.

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP